Sealine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The worldwide independent authorised forum for everything Sealine

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VELOS INSURANCE - MEMBERS DEAL!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

VELOS INSURANCE - MEMBERS DEAL! Empty
PostSubject: VELOS INSURANCE - MEMBERS DEAL!   VELOS INSURANCE - MEMBERS DEAL! EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 2:17 pm

Guys, this is not a blatant plug for one of our sponsors - well it sort of is, but if you can read on I'd appreciate it....

I get a fair few pm's from people and thought it was about time I posted the results.

Everybody that has pm'd me has saved money on their insurance using Velos Marine - so if your insurance is due in the next couple of months, could you please give them a call or fill in the online enquiry form and give them a chance please. It's obviously not going to be the best deal for everyone, but from what we have seen they can usually shave a few pounds off your renewal, so definitely worth a quick try.

When we started the forum, we had a deal with Navigators and General (in my opinion the best marine insurance company) and our members got 10% discount off their price - but, after a little while it was apparent that they were not always competitive - obviously being the actual insurer and not a broker they only had one product to offer.

We then changed to Velos - who have Navigators and General (N&G) on their insurers list and we seem to have had a lot better results. Even for N&G the price was cheaper than going direct !!  Plus, of course, Sealine Forum members get 5% off too !

N&G aside for a minute, Velos are brokers which means its in their interest to get you the best deal for the cover you want. If, by chance they are slightly out, please tell them - they are keen to build a relationship with the forum members. Of course, always make sure what you want covered IS covered !!

Regardless of who you are insured with it's worth giving them a shout. If you are extremely happy with your current insurer its also worth filling in the form as its possible that Velos can insure you with the same insurer and the same policy for less money !

Velos Quote System (all online), please Click Here!

Sorry to be sort of blatant about this, but what with all the pm's I thought this is worth mentioning !!

Luke

VELOS INSURANCE - MEMBERS DEAL! Sealin10

VELOS INSURANCE - MEMBERS DEAL!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sealine Forum :: Insurance For Your Sealine-